New to the list

hi my name is dan, i'm new here, been a fan for a while, just found the site back in october when i 'rediscovered' them (it's a loooong story) and went to see their shows in ohio the weekend of the 13th. i tried to join the list a few times, but different email servers kept disallowing it, so i set up with my aol account and here i am.
i live in detroit, going to the ann arbor show on wednesday, possibly to the chicago show, if i can get tix & if it doesn't snow too much.
that's about it, i think. any questions, feel free to ask away.
---dan