Book of the List

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001 Hazel410 at aol_com wrote:

> >>a Best Of The Lostees
> >>book, or something to that effect. A discussion list greatest hits type
> >>thing. I bet it would be fascinating, funny, weird.
>
> Oh, no doubt!  I liked Kelvin's suggestion about making a web page
> out of it, too, seeing as publishing in print requires so much time (*grin*)
> and a web page can be updated and altered at a whim.
>
> Don't get me wrong: some things belong committed to paper in ink...
> but this group needs links... and maybe some Flash animation, too.
>
> In addition to Kelvin's ideas, I'd love to see a page of exerpted haiku...
> an archive of Official Over-the-Rhine Linford-letters...Cheetah's Marsha
> stories would deserve a page (IMO)...and someone could pick the best and
> most detailed of the post-show reviews... Hmm... (No, I don't have time to
> do it either.  I would help if I did, though... sounds fun.)

Also, at one time we had the Touring Book of the Listies.  With the Winter
Tour coming soon, any thoughts about reviving it with a new book?  If the
OtR bunch was willing to send it along with the merchandise table, we
could send favorite bits from the list and memories and photos to be
enjoyed on the next stop.  Also a great way to meet other Listies - "Yeah,
we have the Book.  See that woman in the corset?  She's got it.  Bring it
back when you're done with it..."

-Drew J