From: Matthew Mesina [mailto:soberman_69 at hotmail_com]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 8:52 AM
To: chris at fumblefactory_com
Subject: Re: ::Taft Tickets::

Chris,

Please allow me to lay claim to one of those!  I was just about to mail you about it, you sly dog!  (Lara told me about it last week)

I may not go, but I'll let you know for sure by Wednesday.  That good enough?

Thanks,

Matt

Soberman
"Be sober and vigilant. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour." -1 Peter 5:8