Re: More answers than questions

--- LinfordDetweiler at aol_com wrote:

> I just had an idea. I think it had something to do
> with discussing Miles
> Davis and the Amish in the same post. We should find
> a good editor to go
> through all the messages from day one, and compile a
> Best Of The Lostees
> book, or something to that effect. A discussion list
> greatest hits type
> thing. I bet it would be fascinating, funny, weird.

Man, I would totally groove on doing that if I could
find the time.  That would be great.  All the
books/films/music/etc. listed or recommended by
lostees and such along with quotes or excerpts from
discussions.  That would be kind of cool.
Would it be better as a book or as a web page, maybe
connected to overtherhine.com.

Linford...my bonny Linford...Linford above all
Linfords...  How groovy to see you posts to the list.
Not just an official, mucho literary,
@overtherhine.com post; but a bonafide "I'm a normal
cat like you" post.  That's cool.

Kelvin