RE: A GROCERY STORE?!?

Tis true... Jungle Jim's is SO much a better place than ANY (and actually,
probably ALL) Kroger's store, but in the interest of not getting out-of-town
people lost in the wilds of Fairfield and Forest Park, I opted for the more
usual and much more mundane Krogers which is so close to my abode. Besides,
the directions to my house (www.drewvogel.com/brunch.php) are convoluted
enough. HOWEVER, I do HEARTILY recommend a side-trip to Jungle Jim's after
the Brunch!

However, truth be told, if The Drew (tm) has shopping to do, he whizzes by
the oh-so-temptingly-close Krogers on his merry way to Jungle Jim's almost
every time. Even for milk. Their 'foreign foods' sections are where I spend
almost all my time there. Amazing stuff, all of it.

---
================
Andrew Vogel: Manager of Professional Programs, University of Cincinnati
College of Pharmacy
http://pharmacy.uc.edu
(513)-558-3784
================

http://www.junglejims.com/

The Jungle is a feeling.  An experience.  A rapture.

I'll head to Jim's that morning and get something delightful.

Unless I'm mistaken, the posse at my pad includes:

ysobelle mccracken
david armstrong
liesel tarquani
jan kendrick
fran kendrick
rick callender
guest callender
jay harnish
lynzi harnish
don smith
steve #1 from ca

golly, that makes a lot of us that have to be up early and ready if we plan
to shop.  geez.

time schedule to saturday 8 dec 2001 morning:
1am: get in from uno's
2am??: go to sleep early??  <-- hopefully
7am??: start getting up??  <-- this doesn't seem likely
9am??: leave for jungle jims  <-- you won't be sorry
10:45am: arrive fashionably late to drew's

I'm never alone
I'm alone all the time,
  (blah blah blah) like Strawberry Fields,
Bruce

PS McCracken would be a funny last name, Yz