A GROCERY STORE?!?

Ys <verbed>:

>Now, I was _trying_ to be subtle, but I guess that wasn't working.
>Since we'll all be guests at Drew's abode, we should raise our
>hands, say who'll be attending, and what we might be able to bring,
>with the understanding that not everyone can make something, but
>there will be a grocery store nearby.

My sweet, sweet, misguided child.  I assure you the store we should be going
to (about an extra 8-9km North from Drew's place) is no grocery store.

http://www.junglejims.com/

The Jungle is a feeling.  An experience.  A rapture.

I'll head to Jim's that morning and get something delightful.

Unless I'm mistaken, the posse at my pad includes:

ysobelle mccracken
david armstrong
liesel tarquani
jan kendrick
fran kendrick
rick callender
guest callender
jay harnish
lynzi harnish
don smith
steve #1 from ca

golly, that makes a lot of us that have to be up early and ready if we plan
to shop.  geez.

time schedule to saturday 8 dec 2001 morning:
1am: get in from uno's
2am??: go to sleep early??  <-- hopefully
7am??: start getting up??  <-- this doesn't seem likely
9am??: leave for jungle jims  <-- you won't be sorry
10:45am: arrive fashionably late to drew's

I'm never alone
I'm alone all the time,
  (blah blah blah) like Strawberry Fields,
Bruce

PS McCracken would be a funny last name, Yz