RE: holy socks and music needs

Bethany Keeley wrote:

"When I discover a really cool band people dont' know I want the whole world
to find out how great they are, but there's sort of a sense of special-ness
in being one of the few followers."

I love the music of OtR, and have for more "vegetables" than I can count,
but it appears that I've run into their fan club. I'm guessing, and stop me
if I'm wrong, you're not the only super hip fly lover's of great music this
world has ever seen. There are other's interested in your small, uninviting
circle...

Specially,
Melancholy,
Matt