Re: holy socks and music needs

I'm sorry, this may be a stupid question, but what is BT?  I am always sort of
torn between such things.  When I discover a really cool band people dont' know
I want the whole world to find out how great they are, but there's sort of a
sense of special-ness in being one of the few followers.  Such was the case with
Sixpence none the richer.  When they suddenly became really popular I was insane
excited for them (you should have seen me running around when I saw the preview
for that movie... She's all that) but I was more reluctant to list them among my
favorite bands becuase it seemed so trendy...  They're still awesome though.
Having rambled long enough
Bethany

Chris Hahn wrote:

> oddly enough, i have. i heard BT recently talk about them in an interview.
> he picked up thier CD and decided that they were so good, that he was
> reluctant to share how good they were with other people. wanted to keep them
> his little secret unknown band. if thats saying anything.
>
> ::chris::
>
> ---

~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen