Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #1037

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001 LinfordDetweiler at aol_com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/29/01 1:27:13 PM, Owner-Over-The-Rhine at actwin_com
> writes:

> But here I am, diving in (as promised) to just the discussion bit. You
> all have to promise you won't e-mail me at this address though. I
> already get way more mail than I know how to answer. Wouldn't want to
> have to change my name after all that my name's been through.

golly, (: i promise.

> grew up amish...
>
> I didn't grow up Amish. My parents did. They both left the Amish. I
> have Amish aunts and uncles and first cousins galore though.

ah. ok.

> journey into music of this kind) collide with his beliefs?
>
> What beliefs?

mainly the seperation from the rest of society, including modern stuff.
but the amish i'm familiar with are from PA. maybe it's different.

is there still shunning? i've always been curious. thanks for taking the
time (:

> Off to Texas in the morning. It took me, what, 6 years to try this.
> See you sometime in the next 6.

maybe the probability ratio gets smaller every time.

rhys

--
chmod a+rwx /bin/freedom