RE: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #1037

Title: RE: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #1037

We are deeply honored.

I feel as if the cheery was just placed atop the ice cream Sunday that is this list.

Or maybe to keep up with the recent trend, the shiny tomato atop the tossed salad that is this list.  (actually the tossed bit may work a little better)

Sitting on the swing with Paul and Virginia.......

Michael