RE: If you could ask a question...

Title: RE: If you could ask a question...

Sorry Liesel,

But my guess is that since they are doing 2 shows in Chicago the next day and the first begins at 7pm and they have a 5 hour drive (by car not bus) and a 1 hour time change, it may not work.

So say a 6 hour commute by bus the one hour time change means they would have to leave by noon at the latest Cincy time.  That doesn't even take into account set up, sound checks, etc, etc.

Hate to rain on your parade (brunch).  I know these items (travel times, time change) to be fact because we considered making the trip again and decided it would be too difficult to make the Chicago shows ourselves.

Sounds like it will be a great time, sorry we will miss it.  Please get a picture of Kelvin with the blinking piercing.  Better yet get pictures to post.

Michael