Re: holy socks and music needs

I'm so excited that other people have heard of Pedro.  My suitemates love them.  His
music is soo honest and it does hold so much emotion, which is I guess something I
like about OTR as well.  and the music is very organic feeling, no frills.  I love
"if they really get to know you they will run".  Maybe it's because I often get
caught up in primp-o-mania, and it's so true, in a satirical kind of way.  I haven't
heard of Godspeed You Black Emperor.  Would I like it?
Bethany
np: Pedro the Lion -- it's hard to find a friend

ps. I figured out how to make a signature file.  Way cool!

> I agree. Pedro is a good band.
>
> Ever heard of Godspeed You Black Emperor? I just won a record of
> theirs on Ebay.
>
> brian
> --

~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen