RE: If you could ask CLQ007 a question...

I'm getting the vegetarianism thing OUT of my system early -- to beat the
rush.

I'm going vegetarian today, from 9:15am until 10:32am. Then I'll be done
with that, and it's on to the next 'happening thing'!

My lovin' is sweet lovin'...
-drew

---
Andrew Vogel: Manager of Professional Programs, University of Cincinnati
College of Pharmacy
http://pharmacy.uc.edu
(513)-558-3784