If you could ask CLQ007 a question...

Chris asked:

>I've heard that Karin and Linford are NASCAR fans, which is quite
>interesting to me.  What drew them into enjoying NASCAR, and what
>drivers do they like, and why?

NASCAR?!?  Sweet heavens.  I saw four horsemen driving NASCAR vehicles on
the horizon just last night.

I've heard some crazy things in my life, but this tops them all.  Crazy.
Like in the same vein as "I heard Karin taught Willow how to recite The
Lord's Prayer before each meal.  Did you consider teaching it in Latin?"

My question to K&L would be:

"Do you plan to be a vegetarian by 2024?"

You're in love/You're in love,
Hell below me/Stars above,
Bruce