The World is a $12 Sprite

Kelvin whined:

>I don't mean to sound all selfish and whiny-butt, but
>$12 to drink a Sprite...?
>Would they make an exception for non-eaters?

Interesting, interesting.

<< sound of Bruce dialing Uno's downtown + talking to the manager >>

OK, here's the situation (my parents went away for a week's vacation):

Yes, it will be $12 for your Sprite, whiny-butt Kelvin.  Pretend you're atop
the Chicago Hancock Tower or that big skyscraper in Yokohama with the
Wendy's at the base or somewhere where that would be in line.  Or consider
that $12 well spent to mingle w/ the rockinest little group of fans around.

As far as veggie pizza, no problem on slapping one style of their veggie
pizzas out there for the lot of ya that would be in for it.
Salad/breadsticks would be extra, sadly.