Re: The World is a Vegetable

--- Dan Temmesfeld <dtemm at yahoo_com> wrote:
> "Vogel, Andrew (VOGELAP)" wrote:
> > Okay, so we get several vegetarian pizzas, and
> > then we carnivores can eat the vegetarians.

i think my favorite bumper sticker ever was:

save a cow, eat a vegitarian.

i have nothing against people who choose not to eat
meat, i kind of admire them actually, as even when i
tried to stop i gave in after a year to general tso's
chicken.

i just gots to have meat yo.

liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn