The World is a Vegetable

"Vogel, Andrew (VOGELAP)" wrote:
> Okay, so we get several vegetarian pizzas, and
> then we carnivores can eat the vegetarians.

jackass... i'm an omnivore (i eat everything, garbage
disposal, ya know)... but i am vegetarian-friendly
(actually, quite vegetarian-friendly, if you know
what i mean... *and i think you do*...).

vegetables rock.  i could easily go a month without
eating meat, and i don't think i'd miss it.  juice
and veggies are the only necessities when i go to
the grocery store.  most of the meat that i happen
to buy ends up in some sort of soup that i buy...

jerquee is a far better substitute for beef jerky.
it's so yummy.  all you nay-sayers... back off.  i
say "try it" with an open mind.  not-dogs have the
right consistency... some soy products are f-in'
brilliantly planned.

personally, i'm grossed out by sausage (buncha inside
crap ground up and stuffed into an intestine), but
fake sausage made from soy is good, and it's damn
near the real deal.  honestly.

i make a killer vegetarian jambalaya.  i used three
different non-meats, and quite frankly, you can't tell
the difference.  it's awesome.  ok, perhaps i've
picked the dish that i'll make for the brunch.

vegetarian jambalaya on the way.

> Read an interesting essay AGAINST vegetarianism in
> Jeffrey Steingarten's book, THE MAN WHO ATE
> EVERYTHING. Very compelling argument...

post some of the essay.  i bet it's bullocks.

people should be allowed to eat what they want to eat
based on their own convictions.  that's all i know.

the secret we all know,
Dan

np: vigilantes of love - blister soul