gender (Re: Newcomer)

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Liesel tarquini wrote:

> but you're funny.

(: whimsical.

> and just today i read one of your posts and thought 'good god this
> woman (?) (man am i going to get it for that) knows everything about
> computers'.  i was, simply put, envious.  and you have great signature
> quotes.

aw thanks (:

and to set the record straight... IM A GIRL. codegirl to be precise. i
certainly don't know everything (: i just pick up bits and pieces here and
there.

> not charismatic?  well there's only room for one kelvin in the group
> (and one ysobelle and david and barry and apparently two matts -- i'm
> being tangental,

precisely, (: you need some queit people who listen and gravitate in orde
rfor the charismatic people to feel they are of use. (or soemthing like
that).

> forgive me).  i'd say you're charismatic, but i barely know you, so in
> this case you do know YOU best.  if someone said raise your hand if
> you think RHYS is great.  i would be sitting in my cubicle with both
> hands in the air (and why do they say raise your hand, when really
> it's more the arm that is being raised, hm?)

you are silly! you raise hands for no particular reason, . i just enjoy
life, and sometimes i bubble over (not in a cute perky sort of way,
though). and then i grin. or soemthing.

> agreed.  i like the the whole moody and delirious group.  it makes me
> all weepy like just thinkin' bout it.

o geesh, now this email is soggy ...ew. drip dirp (:

sig files are to be had for teh taking.

thinkgeek.com

rhys
--