Re: Newcomer

--- rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:
> hello. i am not matt.  and there's only one of me
> around... i hope you
> don't feel schizophrenic talking to otherMatt.... i
> didn't see your post.
> or any other. and lest matt makes this sound like a
> snotty closed place...
> i am not persistent. i am not controversial,

but you're funny.  and just today i read one of your
posts and thought 'good god this woman (?) (man am i
going to get it for that) knows everything about
computers'.  i was, simply put, envious.  and you have
great signature quotes.

i am
> not charismatic

not charismatic?  well there's only room for one
kelvin in the group (and one ysobelle and david and
barry and apparently two matts -- i'm being tangental,
forgive me).  i'd say you're charismatic, but i barely
know you, so in this case you do know YOU best.  if
someone said raise your hand if you think RHYS is
great.  i would be sitting in my cubicle with both
hands in the air (and why do they say raise your hand,
when really it's more the arm that is being raised,
hm?)

 and
> people talk to me lots. so i think they're nice.
> friendly even (:

agreed.  i like the the whole moody and delirious
group.  it makes me all weepy like just thinkin' bout
it.

okay enough.
liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn