Re: Newcomer

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Matthew Mesina wrote:

> >From: "Matthew Cranford" Hello everyone, I'm Matt.
>
> Hi, I'm Matt too.  Sci-fi/comics/anime/theology/alt music Matt.  I've
> watched your intrduction go unanswered for a couple of days now as
> we've gone about our self-indulgent discssions, and felt the need to
> entend an olive branch before classes resume and I'm unable to find
> the time to do so.

hello. i am not matt.  and there's only one of me around... i hope you
don't feel schizophrenic talking to otherMatt.... i didn't see your post.
or any other. and lest matt makes this sound like a snotty closed place...
i am not persistent. i am not controversial, i am not charismatic, and
people talk to me lots. so i think they're nice. friendly even (:

> I've been an admirer and avid listener of Over the >Rhine's music
> since 96'.

hey me too (:

rhys
--