Re: Er?/Revisions

--- Acidroz at aol_com wrote:
> You know, as I see people starting to decorate for
> Christmas, I would like to
> revise my initial suggestion to include a link of
> blinking lights and replace
> that thought with a tailored assortment of Icicle
> Lights. Think about it --
> it'll be like an illuminated breastplate.

oh, i spoke too soon -- it IS about kelvin...yay!  i
am all for icicle lights...they're rather lovely in
the right setting.

> Also, Liesel, which should we have to toast this
> occasion - Red or White
> wine? (sorry Kelvin, none for you. It tends to slow
> the healing process).

white, a nice riesling i think...and kelvin how am i
supposed to buy you a drink when you don't drink?!
sigh.

liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn