Re: Er?/Revisions

--- JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:
> no, i say stay with the blinking christmas lights.
> for we don't want to jump
> on the bandwagon to display ICICLE LIGHTS, do we?
> *shudder*

i've been away from the computer for a few days, and
while initially scanning my 170 e-mails, i thought
this was a continuation of the 'piercing kelvin's
nipples' discussion.  lol.  icicle lights vs. plain
blinking lights. HA!

now i know this has nothing to do with kelvin but
acidroz it does bring up a whole new question doesn't
it?!

liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn