Re: Er?/Revisions

In a message dated 11/20/01 11:12:49 AM Central Standard Time,
prestokelvo at yahoo_com writes:

<< It's the
 thought of what else you might be carrying that is
 made of steel! >>

No need to worry. It's surgical grade.

You know, as I see people starting to decorate for Christmas, I would like to
revise my initial suggestion to include a link of blinking lights and replace
that thought with a tailored assortment of Icicle Lights. Think about it --
it'll be like an illuminated breastplate.

Also, Liesel, which should we have to toast this occasion - Red or White
wine? (sorry Kelvin, none for you. It tends to slow the healing process).

Kelvin, although I'm unable to attend this sacrifi -- I mean -- this special
moment in person, I would still like to be included over the distance in a
toast to your health.

Rose ;)