speaking of Harry Potter

I saw the Harry Potter movie this weekend and it was excellent -- just as
I had imagined it.  And the boy who played Oliver Wood was awful cute.  I
went with my dad and my sisters, and my 10-year-old sister told us all
the things the movie had left out afterward haha.  So, the movie is
DEFINATELY reccomended.  I want to see it again :)

By the way, happy thanksgiving everyone, I"m just catching up on E-mail
from my weekend away.

np:  Paul McCartney _Driving Rain_