From: Kristen Ulrich
Date: Saturday, November 24, 2001 3:10:06 PM
To: Chris Hahn; Bob the dancing monkey; Jeff Ostrom
Cc: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: RE: MN show
LOL. I love you guys! SO... Should we all make
meeting plans and whatnot? Perhaps a dinner or
something? Just trowing out ideas since I just
returned from vacation in Ohio yesterday and I will be
missing Taft. Let me know what you guys think. I
guess this will mean that I have to plan my clothes
ahead of time. HMMMMM... I see a project already.
:)
Kristen