RE: MN show

LOL.  I love you guys!  SO...  Should we all make
meeting plans and whatnot?  Perhaps a dinner or
something?  Just trowing out ideas since I just
returned from vacation in Ohio yesterday and I will be
missing Taft.  Let me know what you guys think.  I
guess this will mean that I have to plan my clothes
ahead of time.  HMMMMM...  I see a project already.
:)

Kristen