Re: MN show

my friend jeff wrote:

> <insert Jessyka's comment about how I'm obsessed with food here>

*laughing*  not food, dear.  that would be kris.  no, you're obsessed with
taco bell.  *wink*

>  Umm...  pardon my ignorance, but why does planning your clothes for a show
>  become a project?  I mean, yeah, if I had a kilt that would be AWESOME, and
>  I think Ysoie's corset idea is hilarious, but do I now have to come up with
>  something artistic for these shows?  I mean, the leisure suit with lace
>  cravat has SO been done...  don't you think?

i *knew* this was coming when you made fun of me for saying that i had to
decide what to wear!  for those of us who like to make impressions on people,
of course we need to decide what to wear!  not saying that anything i (or
kristen) come up with will as interesting or as spell-binding as ysoie's
corset or bink's kilt, but it will be something that helps to define us as a
character.

besides, when you know what someone is wearing, you know what to look for, if
you've never met them before.  silly.  *wink*

happy sunday everyone!  i hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.  back into
the real world now, though...

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka