Re: Hi, my name is Dan, and I'm a Buffy addict.

Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
>>technically there is only one Slayer until one of
>>them dies.  Buffy's died twice now... which brings
>>on the question, should there be another Slayer
>>out there now?
>
> And Dan, weren't you watching the other day? Tsk.
> We don't have another Slayer cos Faith's still
> alive somewhere. The Earth was never Slayerless,
> technically, this time round.

**BUT** Kendra died.  one is called when one dies.
i don't think it matters if there's one alive... b/c
Buffy was alive shortly after she died (like a minute
or something).

i still think that an extra one will show up... Jos
Whedon (or his writers) might have something up his
sleeves.

i was born in Jos,
Dan

np: glen phillips - abulum