RE: Hi, my name is Michael, and I'm a Buffy recreational user.

Title: RE: Hi, my name is Michael, and I'm a Buffy recreational user.

> And Dan, weren't you watching the other day? Tsk.
> We don't have another Slayer cos Faith's still
> alive somewhere. The Earth was never Slayerless,
> technically, this time round.

**BUT** Kendra died.  one is called when one dies.
i don't think it matters if there's one alive... b/c
Buffy was alive shortly after she died (like a minute
or something).

But Faith got killed in the rerun last night, Buffy stabbed her and she said "you killed me" and then she did the header into a truck bed.

Maybe I shouldn't even get involved till I know more.

I did just get a copy of a Buffy guide on ebay.  Some guy has made homemade copies of all the shows and is asking like $100 for them.  I can't believe that so many people are selling recorded off the TV copies of Buffy stuff.  I thought there were laws against it.

Michael