Hi, my name is Ysoie, and I'm a Buffy addict.

On 11/20/01 7:52 AM, quoth the effervescent dtemm at yahoo_com at
dtemm at yahoo_com:

>yep.  Anya's still around in season 6.  she's afraid
>of bunnies, fyi.  i don't know her whole story,
>though.

Ask and ye shall recieve:

http://www.psyche.kn-bremen.de/shooting/wish1.html

I only read it last night-- I wasn't watching back then, so I didn't know
how Anyaka became Anya, either.

>> Lastly, Buffy wrestling demons to the ground and
>> then breaking their necks...a little too much to
>> be believed.  Does she also have some sort of
>> supernatural powers or what?
>
>yes, supernatural powers.
>
>> And is she the only Slayer or are all of her
>> group Slayers too?
>
>technically there is only one Slayer until one of
>them dies.  Buffy's died twice now... which brings
>on the question, should there be another Slayer out
>there now?

The others are the Scooby Gang, or The Scoobs.

And Dan, weren't you watching the other day? Tsk. We don't have another
Slayer cos Faith's still alive somewhere. The Earth was never Slayerless,
technically, this time round.

BTW, just for kicks, in the musical episode, the man singing the glories
of clean shirts ("They Got The Mustard Out!") was BTVS writer/producer
David Fury, and the woman begging the cop not to write her a ticket ("I'm
asking you please no, it isn't right, it isn't fair, there was no parking
anywhere, I think that hydrant wasn't there....") is the show's Executive
Producer Marti Noxon.

http://www.psyche.kn-bremen.de/107oncemorewithfeeling.html for the
transcript.