Re: Buffy

Michael Cade wrote:
>>> Is the British guy a good guy or just a necessary
>>> guy?
>>
>> which British guy?
>
> He is the one in the "scoobie" group I guess.  Not
> the professor type guy (Giles maybe?), but the
> stiff dark haired guy with round glasses.  Some
> kind of liason to some other group in England
> maybe.

ah, Wesley.  i almost forgot about him... he is
actually the replacement Watcher.  Giles got fired
by the Counsel.  Wesley was flown in from England.
Giles (who wasn't going to leave even after being
fired) is sort of co-Watching with Wesley, but it
is quite apparent that Giles is more adequate of a
Watcher.  for a bit, they are the Watchers for both
Buffy and Faith.  but Faith being the 'cha that she
is runs off and doesn't obey the counsel of her
Watcher(s).

Wesley eventually ends up in L.A. with Angel and
Cordilia ("the hot brunette" as you say) on the
spin-off show, Angel.

yes, i am an addict.  my girlfriend would be proud.
:">

good thing that our bombs are smart,
Dan

np: oingo boingo - boingo