question regarding different TWHF CDs

Title: question regarding different TWHF CDs

OK back to topic for me.

This week I was trying to get all my CDs organized and alphabetized and brought in from all compass points (bedroom stereo, autos, camper, both jobs, piled high in the living room, etc, etc.  And I noticed that my TWHF CDs have slightly different covers.  I pretty much have 2 of every OTR, one for work or car the other stays home.

On my TWHF CDs, one is pretty much all white with black writing.  On the back it has the song list, produced by Linfor and Timothy McAllister and P&C 1991 Scampering songs.  It also mentions to see booklet for additional info.

On the other, the cover is sort of cream and brown with a brown box around the song list.  It also has the Produced by stuff.  On the P&C there is a little arrow with 1990 under it like they forgot to put it in and added later.  It also lists a post office box and no mention of the booklet.

They both have all the same songs and in the same order etc.

Can anyone give me insight as to the differences?  I think I got them both at shows back in the early 90s but not sure exactly what the circumstances were.

So who is going to the Chicago shows at Schuba's?

Michael