Taft Show before and afters

Hello everyone!  I've finally decided that I'll be
able to attend the Taft event.  Yeah!!  My cousin's
coming up from KY and joining me.  (This being his
second show.)  Anyways...It was easier for me to
explain to my carefully planned Christmas Budget the
purchase of one ticket instead of two. So, Marc has
granted me a field trip pass out for the evening and
is going to watch Nick.  :-D  What a great husband I
have!

What I really want to know is -- Is their any
gatherings before or after the show other than the
next day brunch?  I wont be able to come back to Cincy
the next day, but would like to at least grab a bite
to eat or a drink or two with a group of you fine OTR
listees and fans.  Please someone (Bruce, Dan,
anyone...) write to me and let me know if anything is
going on.  I'd be grateful!
Thanks!  ~~ Jessica