Re: Taft hotel ? and reading matter

Ysobelle wrote:
>That's also a topic that's gotten us into more flame wars than anything
>else over the years, and it's been awfully peaceful around here lately,
>hasn't it? Except for Kelvin's...er...piercing screams.

Yes, but I was looking for some *intelligent* discourse on the matter, and
that's why I was asking if anyone had read that particular book.

If any being on-list made it through the book (without flinging it aside as
"more insidious propaganda from the devil") I figured they might also be
capable of sane discussion of said book... off-list, of course.

Agreed about that being a great pun, though.  ;)
A.