Re: Small request.

--- Kelvin Bailey <prestokelvo at yahoo_com> wrote:
> I know how to reply just to sender and not list.  But
> not sure how to do the opposite.  Suggestions would be
> great.
>
> Kelvin

when i hit 'reply' on this email only your email is in the 'to:'
line.  i just cleared the 'to:' line and, i know this will be
difficult for some, *manually* typed in 'over-the-rhine at actwin_com'.
Put 'over-the-rhine at actwin_com' in your address book and do it that
way even.  Granted i'm no PC genius, but this works pretty darn
spiffy for me.

michelle