Re: Small request.

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
> Can we, as an amorphous mass, please remember to
> check our headers, and
> not send things to the list _and_ the individual?
> I'm getting doubles of
> everything, and they're piling into, oh, just a
> terrible mountain on my
> desk. They're going to bury the cat soon....

I was pondering the same thing.  I get lots of doubles
too ( as I assume everyone does).  But how do you
avoid that, other than highlighting and erasing all
the adresses other than over-the-rhine?

I know how to reply just to sender and not list.  But
not sure how to do the opposite.  Suggestions would be
great.

Kelvin

=====
...like a mad dog on the far side of Dante's door.