From: Garrison Starr Webteam [mailto:garrison at digitalpressure_com]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 10:38 AM
To: You
Subject: Saturday show & THE NEW RECORD!!

Hey Gang-

First thing, quick reminder about Saturday night, 9:00pm @ the Mint.  Come
on out and hear some rock 'n' roll.

And.....

We're thrilled to let you in on the news about the new record!  Garrison has
signed a new record deal with Back Porch Records, a Virgin Records America
Company.  Look for "Songs >From Takeoff To Landing" on February 25th.  It's
been a long time coming, and we're as excited as you are to hear the
finished product.  Thanks for sticking it out for so long!

Check out the link below for more info on the signing.

http://www.backporchrecords.com/bpartists.htm

See you on Saturday!

the Webteam