A Bad List Day (was I don't remember what it was and there is NO OtR content)

Kelvin writes....

Hold it!  I thought the blinking lights were for
Ysoie, not me?  How did I get involved in this aspect?

to which Barry who inadvertently started this vicious rumor replies.
I have just had a generally bad day of posting to the list. Anyone ever had
one of those days...umm....okay it IS just me.   Nothing has been as funny
as it was in my head as I wrote it....and now out of context also.  This
issue goes WAY beyond third grade grammar teachers.  ;)

I am off to get my fingers pierced and chained to my desk (maybe with
"blinking" Christmas tree lights) away from my keyboard and having Carman
put on continuos play in my computer.

Hanging his head....

Barry