Re: A Bad List Day (was I don't remember what it was and there is NO OtR content)

--- "Lawlor, Barry" <Barry.Lawlor at ssa_gov> wrote:
> I have just had a generally bad day of posting to
> the list. Anyone ever had
> one of those days...umm....okay it IS just me.
> Nothing has been as funny
> as it was in my head as I wrote it....and now out of
> context also.  This
> issue goes WAY beyond third grade grammar teachers.
> ;)

no, i think this is a sign that you had mrs.hicks in
the 3rd grade as well...

 and having Carman
> put on continuos play in my computer.

NO BARRY NO -- this cannot be, a great sin it is but
worthy of Carmen as punishment? but for the grace of
god go we all (how's that for grammar?!), on behalf of
the mailing list and as the biggest transgressor of
them all, i pardon you...go in peace and be just
pierced.

liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn