RE: BRUNCH head-count (& door prizes)?

--- Kelvin Bailey <prestokelvo at yahoo_com> wrote:
> Hold it!  I thought the blinking lights were for
> Ysoie, not me?  How did I get involved in this
> aspect?

oh kelvin -- wait till you read what's happened since
this got started...rose and i were trying to decide
where you should be pierced darling:  she chose
nipples and i chose the blinking lights...but now
we're wondering if you should have any say in it :)

liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn