RE: BRUNCH head-count (& door prizes)?

--- Liesel tarquini <lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com>
wrote:

> oh kelvin -- wait till you read what's happened
> since
> this got started...rose and i were trying to decide
> where you should be pierced darling:  she chose
> nipples and i chose the blinking lights...but now
> we're wondering if you should have any say in it :)

Let's see...The brunch in on December 8.  If I recall,
when you get a "part" pierced, you can't remove the
stude or whatever for six weeks.  That would be around
the middle of January.  That's WAY too late for
Christmas lights.  So I guess it's the nips.

WAIT...NO...What did I just assent to?!?

Actually if I were ten years younger or in a different
station of life, I would volunteer to have the eyebrow
done.  That's pretty kool.

All my parts intact...

Kelvin

=====
...like a mad dog on the far side of Dante's door.