OtR/CJ in Paradiso

Hi,

just returned from the show Karin&Linford played with Cowboy Junkies at
Paradiso, Amsterdam.

K&L started mighty early, already at 7.30pm. They were assisted by CJ's Jeff
Bird on bass, mandoline and harmonica.
I thought Jack would be there too, but apparently not.

They played beautifully, but way too short.

The set list was as follows (if my memory doesn't fail me):

latter days
whatever you say
the world can wait
fairpoint diary
orphan girl
jesus in new orleans
poughkeepsie

The last song by request from the crowd. Karin said tonight was the first
night on the european tour they'd gotten requests.

Next came CJ with L&K on stage most of the time. I'd only heard two mp3s of
them ever before (both of which songs they played (I'm so open  and dragging
hooks.
I thought they were a bit boring. but hey, after over the rhine who would
be.

Any other dutch listies saw the show? Klaas? Jeroen?

Greetings,
Mark