Re: flirt...flirted...shall have been flirting

On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Lara Conrad wrote:

> I wonder if my nosering will pose a problem when I go looking for jobs
> next spring. I'm crossing my fingers that it won't. That would be
> silly anyway, right?

i think it might depend on which line of work you want to go into. and at
that, nose rings aren't that exceptional these days...

programming, techinical work, work where you aren't in super formal
business like areas, you'd be fine. places that wear suits and stuff...
maybe

> Ah. Society.

verily.

rhys

--
go away, or i will replace you with a very small shell script.