Re: flirt...flirted...shall have been flirting

The last time I had mud in my hair I took a very very long shower and
that took care of it.  this was the result of a very muddy tackle
football game in the dark, which kind of dissolved into a mudfight.  It
was lots of fun though....  College is awesome.