Re: flirt...flirted...shall have been flirting

Susan Russ wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, rhys daily wrote:
>
> > evidently, the same can be said of dimples or at least, if you smile,
> > supposedly you get away with stuff. i've yet to really try it. perhaps i
> > shall (:
>
> I have to agree with you on this one.  I have BIG dimples and I smile a
> lot.  I've used it before with state troupers.  I've been pulled over 5
> times for speeding, and i've never gotten a ticket.  :O)  I just smile
> really big and say "Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize how fast I was going."
> It's worked so far, but I figure my luck is running out so I don't speed
> anymore.  lol

nice thought.  I've never been pulled over, so I've never tried any antics.
I've been told crying works too, but I've never been much of a cryer.  I can't
cry on command.
I heard about someone once who said "thank you for stopping me, I can't
beleive I endangered the lives of my friends and family by speeding" and it
got him off any time.  If you can say that with a straight face, you probably
deserve to get off.  The best part of the story though, is that the my physics
teacher/ friend had told me about this and then only a few weeks later we were
driving back from a science olympiad competition and he got pulled over,
although he didn't use the line, because he knew I would start giggling and
then it would be all over.  That's probably true, although people are often
underestimate my ability to contain myself.

> Sue
>

> > i like blonde hair. too bad mine turned away . ow ell, we can't all stay
> > blonde.
> >

> > > I was told by my aunt recently that now that I was in college I was
> > > expected to keep up the family tradition of flirtatiousness.  Little
> > > did I know we had a tradition.
> >
> > ah, traditions (:
> >
> > of *flirtedness*

right.  flirtedness.

> > (:
> >
> > rhys
> > --
> > go away, or i will replace you with a very small shell script.

np: elvis costello -- all this useless beauty