Re: flirt...flirted...shall have been flirting

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, rhys daily wrote:

> evidently, the same can be said of dimples or at least, if you smile,
> supposedly you get away with stuff. i've yet to really try it. perhaps i
> shall (:

I have to agree with you on this one.  I have BIG dimples and I smile a
lot.  I've used it before with state troupers.  I've been pulled over 5
times for speeding, and i've never gotten a ticket.  :O)  I just smile
really big and say "Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize how fast I was going."
It's worked so far, but I figure my luck is running out so I don't speed
anymore.  lol

Sue