smiles(Re: flirt...flirted...shall have been flirting)

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, Susan Russ wrote:

> I have to agree with you on this one.  I have BIG dimples and I smile
> a lot.  I've used it before with state troupers.  I've been pulled
> over 5 times for speeding, and i've never gotten a ticket.  :O)  I
> just smile really big and say "Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize how fast
> I was going." It's worked so far, but I figure my luck is running out
> so I don't speed anymore.  lol

hm. this all sounds promising.

so far, in my life, they've only gotten me in trouble.

mine are the kind that show every single *time* i move my mouth.

so i get in trouble for smirking. and finding things funny at the wrong
time. when all i did was move my mouth.

i think my face is a little too ..plain and serious to get away with
things. and the two times i was pulled by a cop, i was so embarrassed, i
was pretty much stiff with fright. kinda funny. i just waited until they
were done and drove off. 'course this was a long time agao, right when i
got my license.

perhaps i should try again.

if i get stopped.

rhys

  --
go away, or i will replace you with a very small shell script.