Re: flirt...flirted...shall have been flirting

--- Kelvin Bailey <prestokelvo at yahoo_com> wrote:
> So if Liesel was referring to my flirtedness, does
> that make me the flopsy blonde, or her?  I've always
> wanted to be a blonde. (flopsy optional)

my guess would be you -- i'm immune as i am a redish
headed (auburn) individual at this time...kelv i
thought you *were* a blonde...

> I thought that was funny.

in a self-depreciating sort of way it is...

liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn