Re: flirt...flirted...shall have been flirting

Kelvin Bailey wrote:

> --- rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:
> >
> > you're right, it does. and a flopsy blondish type
> > sterotype feel to it.
>
> So if Liesel was referring to my flirtedness, does
> that make me the flopsy blonde, or her?  I've always
> wanted to be a blonde. (flopsy optional)

I'm sort of blonde.  Kind of a dark blonde.  I fancy it's strawberry
blonde, because i like the sound of it.  It's great, though, because you
can blame it whenever you do stupid things.
I was told by my aunt recently that now that I was in college I was
expected to keep up the family tradition of flirtatiousness.  Little did
I know we had a tradition.

> I had an ultrasound on my belly this morning!  I asked
> the lab tech if I was having  boy or girl.
>
> She said "puppies...a whole litter".
>
> I thought that was funny.

me too.