your hotel room requests please

> and i'm thinking i may need to jump into the
> roomsharing thing.  :)  liesel?

Okay, to give ysobelle a break i'll look into the room
accomodations so :

IF YOU DEFINATELY NEED A ROOM FRIDAY NIGHT, e-mail me.
 i'll try to keep it very junior high dance (boys on
one side, girls on the other).
i'll do some research and find the most price
efficient hotel closest to the taft theatre and then
call and haggle for a multi-room discount.

let me know this week as i should probably call by
this weekend...i'll post a list of people & prices
before i call and make any reservations.  so ye boys &
girls from arkansas, kentucky, minnesota pennsylvania
and other equally fantastic states, let me know for
sure.

liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn